Sunday, June 12, 2005

Determination

This morning I had planned to launch the rebuilt VeeBee. For the last two weeks new improved structural details where made. The wing tips where weak, because the foam was too thin, so a leading and trailing edge made of bamboo where added. Both the strength and stiffness needed at the tips was achieved. Also wing spars where added to improve the connection to the main body and correcting the angle of attack for the wing. I hope the improvement is going to do what it needed.

All in all, my attempt to get myself to the test field was not successful this morning. I did not feel motivated. Maybe, the feeling is, that all the work done is in vein. IÂ’m feeling a little depressed. Some days the energy is there and others, no quiet right. Maybe it has to do with the heat. It is hot today, and so was last night. I did not have a good rest.

I decided, tomorrow early in the morning I will make the next attempt in obtaining a controlled flight. Tomorrow I have taken the day off from work. And so Ishalll put it to good use.

No comments: